Apple Cider Vinegar has a lot of healthy properties.
It has antimicrobial antioxidant properties, it’s made from fermented apple and water. The particles flowing in it are formed by natural enzymes during fermentation.
A raw, unfiltered and unpasteurised apple cider vinegar has several impressive health benefits and is also used as kitchen staple.
It is used for aiding weight loss and reducing cholesterol.
It also has a ton of different beauty, household, and cooking uses. These include cleaning, washing hair, preserving food, and improving skin function.
You can also use apple cider vinegar in all sorts of recipes, including salad dressings, soups, sauces, hot drinks, and more.
It is taken as 1-2 teaspoon (5- 10ml) or 1-2 tablespoon (15 – 30ml) per day, mixed with water spread in 2-3 doses
That is 10ml 3 times daily.
It should be taken before meal or on an empty stomach to be effective and to prevent indigestion.
1. Taken early morning on an empty stomach, it helps to reduce weight loss, hunger and remove toxins from the system.
2. To lower blood sugar: Apple cider vinegar is claimed to help people with diabetes & manage sugar levels.
3. To help you feel full: Apple cider vinegar is sometimes recommended as a weight loss aid, This is because it may help you feel full.
4. To preserve food: Just like other types of vinegar, apple cider vinegar is an effective preservative. In fact, people have used vinegar as a pickling agent to preserve foods for thousands of years.
5. As a deodoriser: Apple cider vinegar is known to have antibacterial properties. Because of this, it’s often claimed that apple cider vinegar can eliminate bad smells.
6. To soothe a sore throat: Gargling with apple cider vinegar is a popular home remedy for sore throats.
7. As a facial toner: Anecdotally, apple cider vinegar is claimed to help remedy skin conditions and provide graceful ageing treatment.
8. As a dandruff treatment: Massaging diluted apple cider vinegar into your scalp may help get rid of dandruff.
9. As a mouthwash: Apple cider vinegar is often said to be a useful alternative to commercial mouthwashes. Its antibacterial properties may help with bad breath, although there aren’t any studies examining how effective it is.
10.To treat acne: Dabbing small amounts of diluted apple cider vinegar onto pimples is anecdotally claimed to be a good way to get rid of them.
11. To get rid of warts: As with acne, apple cider vinegar is claimed to be a natural agent for getting rid of warts. It’s likely effective for removing warts from skin, due to its acidic nature.
Generally Apple cider vinegar has various health benefits as home remedy!
Reference – healthline
Written by: Ruth Olusegun