2/3 c. maple syrup
2 tsp. vanilla extract
1/2 c. olive oil
1 large egg white
3 c. old-fashioned oats
1 c. roasted, salted almonds, coarsely chopped
1/2 c. sunflower seeds
1/2 c. almond flour
1 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
Milk and fresh fruit (such as berries and peaches), for serving
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Line large baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In medium bowl, combine maple syrup, vanilla, olive oil, egg white and 1/2 teaspoon salt. In large bowl, combine oats, almonds, sunflower seeds, almond flour and cinnamon. Add maple syrup mixture to dry ingredients and mix thoroughly.
3. Evenly press mixture onto prepared baking sheet using back of spoon or wet hands.
4. Bake until golden on edges, 25 to 30 minutes, opening oven door twice to release steam and rotating pan once halfway through. Do not stir.
5. Let cool in pan on wire rack 1 hour before breaking into chunks. Serve with milk and fruit. Store in airtight container at room temperature up to 1 week.