Probiotics are made of good, alive bacteria and/or yeasts that naturally live in your body. You constantly have both good and bad bacteria in your body. When you get an infection, there’s more bad bacteria, knocking your system out of balance. Good bacteria helps eliminate extra bad bacteria, returning the balance.
Probiotic supplements are a way to add good bacteria to your body.
Factors affecting the effects of Probiotics:
– A diet low in fibre
– Chronic disease disruption
– Less exercise
– Poor sleeping quality
– Alcohol consumption
Benefits of Probiotics:
– It balances the friendly bacteria in the digestive system.
– It helps to prevent and treat diarrhoea.
– It improves mental health.
– It helps to keep the heart healthy.
– It reduces the severity of certain allergies and eczema.
– It reduces the symptoms of certain digestive disorders.
– It helps to boost immunity.
– It helps to lose weight and belly fat.
Various ways to benefit from Probiotics:
1. Through supplement
7. Traditional Buttermilk